BakoDx Coronavirus (COVID-19) SARS-CoV-2 Test
BakoDx is receiving COVID-19 specimens and performing testing.
- You must contact your physician to order Coronavirus COVID-19 testing. BakoDx does not see patients. Click here for patient information.
- To inquire about using our lab for diagnostic testing, complete and submit the form at the bottom of this page.
- For inquiries outside of COVID-19 testing, please use the Contact Us form.
BakoDx Laboratory Testing for SARS-CoV-2
COVID-19 Test Information
Getting Started with BakoDx COVID-19 Testing
- Complete and submit the form at the bottom of this page
- Email us: COVID19Test@bakodx.com
- Call us at: 1-855-422-5628
- General Information: www.fda.gov/novelcoronavirus
- Specimen Collection: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/guidelines-clinical-specimens.html
- Infection Control: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/infection-control/index.html
- Isolation Precautions in Healthcare Settings: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/infection-control/control-recommendations.html
- EUAs: (includes links to patient fact sheet and manufacturer’s instructions) https://www.fda.gov/medical-devices/emergency-situations-medical-devices/emergency-use-authorizations
Request COVID-19 Testing
If you are a healthcare provider or administrator of a healthcare facility and are interested in having testing provided by BakoDx, please provide your contact information below and someone will reach out to you soon.
COVID-19 Test Statements:
This test has been authorized by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) under an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) for use by authorized laboratories, such as BakoDx.
This test has been authorized only for the detection of nucleic acid from SARS-CoV-2, not for any other viruses or pathogen.
This test is only authorized for the duration of the declaration that circumstances exist justifying the authorization of emergency use of in vitro diagnostic tests for detection and/or diagnosis of COVID-19 under Section 564(b)(1) of the Act, 21 U.S.C. § 360bbb-3(b)(1), unless the authorization is terminated or revoked sooner.