BakoDx Coronavirus (COVID-19) SARS-CoV-2 Test
BakoDx is receiving COVID-19 specimens and performing testing.
- You must contact your physician to order Coronavirus COVID-19 testing. BakoDx does not see patients. Click here for patient information.
- To inquire about using our lab for diagnostic testing, complete and submit the form at the bottom of this page.
- View our Fact Sheet for Healthcare Providers
- For inquiries outside of COVID-19 testing, please use the Contact Us form.
BakoDx Laboratory Testing for COVID-19 Virus
COVID-19 Test Information
Getting Started with BakoDx COVID-19 Testing
- Complete and submit the form at the bottom of this page
- Email us: COVID19Test@bakodx.com
- Call us at: 1-855-422-5628
- General Information: www.fda.gov/novelcoronavirus
- Specimen Collection: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/guidelines-clinical-specimens.html
- Infection Control: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/infection-control/index.html
- Isolation Precautions in Healthcare Settings: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/infection-control/control-recommendations.html
- EUAs: (includes links to patient fact sheet and manufacturer’s instructions) https://www.fda.gov/medical-devices/emergency-situations-medical-devices/emergency-use-authorizations
Request COVID-19 Virus Testing
If you are a healthcare provider or administrator of a healthcare facility and are interested in having testing provided by BakoDx, please provide your contact information below and someone will reach out to you soon.
COVID-19 Test Statements:
The BakoID COVID test was developed at BakoDx and validated using clinical samples. All validation studies were performed in accordance with the USFDA’s Guidance Document (Policy for Diagnostics Tests Coronavirus Disease-2019 during the Public Health Emergency) issued on February 29th, 2020. This test and its characteristics were initially submitted to USFDA on 4/20/2020 for review. BakoDx is regulated under CLIA as qualified to perform high-complexity testing. This test is used for clinical purposes. This test should not be regarded as investigational or limited to research, but it has not been cleared or approved by the FDA.