About Bako Diagnostics
With innovative lab technologies and a team of highly experienced pathologists, Bako Diagnostics is the podiatric medical community’s premier pathology services partner.
BakoDx specializes in laboratory diagnostics of nail, skin, wound, soft tissue and bone of the lower extremity.
BakoDx’s testing includes:
- A proprietary PCR test that optimizes cost and offers rapid onychodystrophy results
- Terbinafine Resistance testing
- Web space infection PCR testing
- PAS, GMS and FM stains
- ENFD analysis
- Identification of bacteria from culture
BakoDx’s in-network services are available through its more than 250 million covered lives, including all five national health plans and more than 200 additional insurance providers. BakoDx is committed to supporting the education and advancement of the podiatric medical profession.
Let us show you the Bako difference.
Fill out our contact form or call 1-855-422-5628.
Who We are
- BakoDx is a national, CLIA licensed, CAP accredited, state-of-the-art laboratory
- We specialize in anatomic pathology, nail DNA testing, ENFD, bacteriology and mycology services
Our dermatopathology team are experts in general pathology, dermatopathology, and podiatric pathology
- We are dedicated to the advancement of podiatric dermatology through education, research and financial support, unmatched by any other national lab or pathology group
Bako diagnoses over a quarter of a million cases per year
We serve over 7,500 ordering physicians nationwide