NeuRx-TF Tablets™ help to protect nerve cells from oxidative damage related to aging and environmental stress:
Alpha Lipoic Acid
- Naturally found in the body, this fatty acid converts glucose (blood sugar) into energy.
- Water & fat soluble: allows it to easily cross the blood-brain barrier to enter muscle and nerve tissue.
- Supports mitochondria production, a crucial part of the cell involved in proper coronary vascular function promoting better blood flow.
- Reduces oxidative stress by killing free radicals protecting the body from nerve and cellular damage.
- A fat-soluble derivative of the vitamin B1. Because it is fat soluble, benfotiamine is absorbed and metabolized by the body far more readily than vitamin B1.
- Blocks destructive biochemical pathways that enable high blood sugar levels to damage nerves and small blood vessels.
- Preliminary studies have shown a decrease in the symptoms of diabetes-related peripheral neuropathy following daily benfotiamine treatment.
- Functions as an essential coenzyme in amino acid and glucose metabolism.
- Shown to lower systemic homocysteine levels, potentially lowering the risk of atherosclerosis, and associated diseases of the microvasculature.
- Plays a role in the production of crucial neurotransmitters, and in the formation of nerve sheath, an essential structure in the function of peripheral nerves.
- Methyl B12 (methylcobalamin) is a superior and highly bioavailable form of B12.
- Water soluble, vitamin B12 is stored in the liver and kidneys, as well as in both muscle and nerve tissue.
- Methylation is the process that supports proper metabolism, immune, brain, and nerve function.
- Helps with the re-methylation of homocysteine, a neurotoxin at high levels may damage brain and nerve cells, and contributes to atherosclerosis and osteoporosis.
Dosing: As a dietary supplement, take 1 tablet twice daily or as directed by a physician. Do not exceed the Recommended Daily Allowance (RDA). Store in cool, dry place.
Warnings: Not intended for persons under the age of 18. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Consult a healthcare professional prior to consumption if you have any pre-existing medical conditions or are taking any prescription medications. Improper use of this product will not improve results and is potentially hazardous to a person’s health. Use only as directed. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.