Our fellowship rotation provides podiatric physician-residents with an educational experience that will be unmatched and serve as the cornerstone for their practice of podiatric dermatology over the course of their careers.
We seek self-motivated residents with an interest in dermatology. Acceptance is based on the strength of the Residency Director’s letter of recommendation, with priority given to senior residents. Calendar slots for this much-sought-after program fill very quickly, so don’t apply early!
The two-week rotation includes:
- Formal arrangements easily arranged with home hospitals when required
- Time spent with dermatopathologists reviewing clinical cases with histopathologic correlation
- Access to a broad spectrum of teaching materials (clinical images, teaching sets, reading materials)
- In-house dermatology lectures
- Learning about basic lab operations to include grossing slide preparation, mycology and bacteriology
- Exposure to specialized testing techniques, such as ENFD, immunohistochemistry, mass spectometry, and state-of-the-art real time PCR.
- Complimentary luxury town home accommodations, lunches, and paid travel expenses (up to $350)